Our family portrait photography sessions have no limit to the amount of photographs taken during the session or the number of people included we will shoot until we have all the combinations you require.
Our family portrait sessions generally take about an hour and can be done at a location of your choice or if you don’t have a specific location in mind, we can easily recommend one.
Interested? Fill out the form below and we’ll send you all the info.
Once you have booked a family portrait session we will help you out with…
- What to wear and what not to wear.
- How to make your family portrait session successful with children.
- The best time of day if you are having an outdoor family portrait.
- Our turn around times (how long before you get your portrait).
- Directions and a map to our studio.Plus answer any other questions you may have.
PORTRAIT SESSION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Session, Fees and Charges
- A non-refundable Session Fee is due in order to secure the session date and time. Hotshotz Photography has the right to give the session date and time to another client if the session fee has not been received one week prior to the session.
- The client acknowledges that they have received, read and understood Hotshotz Photography’s price list, acknowledgement of this is confirmed via payment of the session fee.
- In the event of a session being booked using a gift or prize voucher, Hotshotz Photography must receive the voucher (or a copy) prior to the session. Gift Vouchers sessions from prizes or raffles are only carried out during regular working hours Monday – Friday.
- In the event that the client needs to reschedule the date, Hotshotz Photography requires 24 hours notice.
- Hotshotz Photography may reschedule the session if weather conditions will hinder the shoot (such as rain or wind). All attempts will be made to avoid this, however sometimes it is in the client’s best interest to postpone to another date with better conditions.
- Hotshotz Photography will schedule an in-home ordering session or will provide an online gallery of proofs within 48 hours of the session unless otherwise notified. Orders are to be placed at the viewing session or online within 7 days. The gallery automatically deactivates on the 7th day.
- If circumstances arise that the client is unable to place their order during the initial 7 days, the gallery can be reactivated for one additional 7 day timeframe. Any further reactivations will charged a Reactivation Fee of $50 per 7 day timeslot, payable prior to reactivating the gallery.
- Additional image enhancement: Custom or client directed retouching is an additional $20 per image.
- All orders must be accompanied by full payment before any order will be placed.
- Payment plans are available with administrative fees being applied.
Use of Images and Copyright
- The client agrees that Hotshotz Photography owns the Copyright in all photographs. The client gives permission to Hotshotz Photography to use any image from the session for competitions and for reasonable general promotional and advertising for Hotshotz Photography.
- Watermarked low resolution images from the online gallery, our blog or social media sites may be shared on social media with friends and family. The client is welcome to tag themselves and share these images; however altering the image in any way, including cropping out the Hotshotz Photography watermark is a breach of Copyright.